Saturday 29 August 2015

Sin Heng Claypot Bak Koot Teh

Many people said "No matter how far restaurant / food stall is located, it will be always crowded as long as the food is delicious". It's true indeed. They will be surely willing to travel long distance to satisfy their appetites.

One of the place that belongs to this category is Sin Heng Claypot Bak Koot Teh. Can you imagine? Although it's located very far from mrt station, this place is almost every time full packed.

How do I know of this place? My colleague tell me about it. Because of my curiosity, I visited this place.


 
Over there, I ordered Sin Heng`s Special Claypot Bak Koot Teh, Claypot Noodle and Youtiau.
 
Sin Heng`s Special Claypot Bak Koot Teh $8.00 (small portion)

Sin Heng`s Special Claypot Bak Koot Teh is made with fresh ingredients, simmered in rich stock of Chinese herbs and spices. It's more than 20 years of history. It's delicious. The meat is also tender.

Claypot Noodle S$6.00

Claypot Noodle also is not bad. But for me, it's better to try their Bak Koot Teh than Claypot Noodle especially if this is the first time you visit this restaurant. Unless, if you have been here before or if you have a big appetite to try Claypot Noodle for second round :)

Will I go there again? Yes.
 
Sin Heng Claypot Bak Koot The Interior

 
Details
Name: Sin Heng Claypot Bak Koot Teh
Address: 439 Joo Chiat Road
Nearest MRT: Paya Lebar MRT
 
Opening Hours
Daily: 07:30AM - 04:00AM (Closed on Monday)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails