Monday 5 August 2013

Chilis

Hello, Guys!!!

If you are my follower, you will know that I gave out S$10.00 Chili's voucher for 10 readers last June. I don't know is a good things or bad things, but no one asked for it. Ups, only my sister asked for it.

Anyway, since no one asked for it, I decided to treat my own self and cousins to enjoy the good foods.

Yup, Super Big Thanks to Chili's management for gave me S$100.00 voucher to enjoy their foods. I am so happy and thankful for this treat.
 
Over there, we ordered Chile Shrimp Quesadillas, Half Rack of Ribs, Triple-Smoked Burger and Crispy Honey-Chipotle Chicken Crispers.

Chile Shrimp Quesadillas is a melted Jack cheese, shrimp and roasted jalapeno and corn salsa. Served with house-made pico de gallo and a side of their curmin sour cream.
 
Triple-Smoked Burger contains of melted crispy bacon, chipotle cheese, lettuce, tomato and red onion with smoked paprika, salt and pepper blend.

Half Rack of Ribs S$29.00

Triple-Smoked Burger S$22.00

 Crispy Honey-Chipotle Chicken Crispers S$26.00

Chile Shrimp Quesadillas S$25.00
 

 
 
Details
Name: Chili's
Address: 6 Eu Tong Sen Street, #01-18 The Central
Nearest MRT: Clarke Quay MRT
 
Opening Hours
Sunday - Tuesday: 11:30AM - 10:00PM
Wednesday - Thursday: 11:30AM - 11:00PM
Friday - Saturday: 11:30AM - 12:00AM


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails