Friday 28 November 2014

Happy eating with maximum $5 at Zaiman Corner

Yippie, its Friday again!!!! Today I am back with “Happy eating with maximum $5” article. So sorry for MIS for the past few weeks.  

If you looking for Halal foods around China Town area, I believed this article will be useful for you.  I found Zaiman Corner food stall while exploring a new place with my colleague for lunch. 

At first, I never realise about Zaiman Corner whereabouts. After looked around for all the food stalls in that hawker centre, I am curious about Zaiman Corner because this stall have the longest queue compare with other stalls. So without hesitation, I decided to ordered my lunch at Zaiman Corner.

They sell many types of malay dishes such as Lontong, Nasi Lemak, Mee Siam, Mee Rebus, Mee Soto, Soto Ayam and Tahu Goreng. They also have mixed rice. The mixed rice price is vary depend on how many meat and vegetables that you choose.

Other than normal menu that I mentioned earlier, they also provide special menu that not same everyday:
- Monday and Wednesday: Nasi Ambeng
- Tuesday and Thursday: Nasi Ayam Penyet
- Friday: Nasi Briyani

That time, I tried Nasi Ambeng. FYI, Nasi Ambeng is a dish that consists of white rice prepared with chicken cooked in spicy tomato sauce, achar, shredded coconut mixed with beansprout, potato with longbean, fried coconut flesh, perkedel and cooked chili sauce

The portion is big and it's very delicious. I am quite amaze with the taste. It's beyond my expectation.

Will I go there again? Yes.
 

Nasi Ambeng $5

Zaiman Corner stall
 
Details
Name: Zaiman Corner
Address: 34 Upper Cross Street #01-170
Nearest MRT: China Town MRT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails