Monday 23 May 2016

Itadakimasu Express

I believed most of you have tried Taiyaki before. But, have you ever tried Croissant Taiyaki?

I accidentally found one shop selling Croissant Taiyaki while exploring Baywalk Mall. The name of this shop is Itadakimasu Express. They claimed that Itadakimasu is the first shop selling Croissant Taiyaki in Indonesia.

They offer eleven different flavors of Croissant Taiyaki, such as Plain, Choco, Ogura, Nutella, Egg Custard, Cream Cheese, Matcha, Kaya Butter, Smoked Beef & Cheese, Cheese Tuna and Kani Mayo.

I try Choco flavor. They give a lot of choco filling inside the Taiyaki. It's delicious and crunchy.

I also try Hokkaido Milk. This Hokkaido milk is a new beverage menu that they have. They put the milk into a baby milk bottle. It's really cute. What a clever idea. I believed their idea will pay off. The taste is also not bad and it will make you full after finishing one bottle.

Will I go there again? Yes


Croissant Taiyaki Choco IDR18.000
 
Hokkaido Milk

Itadakimasu Express Interior
 
Details
Name: Itadakimasu Express
Address: Lower Ground of Baywalk Mall T-15 Indonesia

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails