Wednesday 2 September 2015

sQue

Recently I was very busy at the office that I needed to come on Saturday to finish up my works. To pamper myself after finishing the works, I purposely looked for a nice late lunch meal near Clarke Quay area.

After looking around, I decided to have lunch at sQue. sQue (pronounced as skew) is a restaurant that have highlights of extensive choices of bottled beers from all over the world. They are proudly claimed that they currently have more than 200 different international beers.

Although this restaurant is famous on their beers collections, it's not the reason why I choose this place and sorry I don't try the beers so I will not review it :p.

I choose sQue because of many good reviews from other food bloggers.

Because of curiosity, I order Half Spring Chicken with honey mustard mashed potatoes.

Spring Chicken contains of Roasted Chicken, Brussels sprouts and mashed potatoes (honey mustard or black pepper).

This spring chicken is tasty. It's marinated well with the sauce. This chicken is quite big and it will make you full. So if you come alone, it's better to choose half chicken.

Brussels sprouts is fresh and crunchy. Honey Mustard Mashed Potatoes is also not bad.

Will I go there again? Yes.

Half Spring Chicken S$13.95
 
sQue Interior


Details
Name: sQue
Address: 6 Eu Tong Sen Street - The Central #01- 70
Nearest MRT: Clarke Quay MRT

Opening Hours
- Mondays to Thursdays: 11:30AM - 12:00Midnight
- Fridays, Saturdays & Eve of Public Holidays: 11:30AM - 01:00AM
- Sundays: 11:30AM - 11:00PM

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails