Friday 18 July 2014

Happy eating with maximum $5 at Wei Sam (Charcoal) Hong Kong Style Roasted

Did you remember I wrote about delicious prawn noodle in Mohamed Sultan area last week? Actually, nice foods around Mohamed Sultan area is not only that one. It's still have other stalls that sells delicious food to satisfy our taste bud. 

The other stalls that I will review today is Wei Sam (Charcoal) Hong Kong Style Roasted stall. This stall is located just beside prawn noodle stall.

Wei Sam (Charcoal) Hong Kong Style Roasted is selling Roasted Chicken, Soya Sauce Chicken, Roasted Duck and Roasted Cha Siew. Those dishes come with either rice, noodle or kway teow.

A little story of mine, this stall is located nearby my office, so I frequently take away my lunch from this stall and eat at office.  I ever try their chicken rice, cha sew rice and chicken kway teow. All the dishes are tasty. 

For the sake of this article, I wake up earlier than usual only to have breakfast before going to work. It's because this place doesn't have a big space and always crowded during lunch time.  It's difficult to find a seat to sit and put my camera bag. 

This time, I order roasted chicken rice. The rice is fragrant and tasty. The chicken is tender enough. This delicious chicken rice price is S$3.30. Quite affordable, right?

Will I go there again? Yes.


Roasted Chicken Rice S$3.30
 
Wei Sam (Charcoal) Hong Kong Style Roasted


Details
Name: Wei Sam (Charcoal) Hong Kong Style Roasted
Address: 219 River Valley Road
Nearest MRT: Clarke Quay MRT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails