Monday 16 June 2014

Tea Tree Cafe

Have you ever imagined the fertile plant soil is edible for us and have delicious taste? This soil is fertile enough to grow from the seeds to a small leaf. I try eating it before and I agree that the taste is delicious. Do you believe me? You may see below image as a prove.

 
Hehehe, let's stop my nonsense and start the review.  This is actually a dessert that looks like a plant in a small pot. I find this desserts at Tea Tree Café - NEX Mall.

The soil is made from ice cream, jelly, candy which can blow in your mouth and oreo on the top.
 
It's very tasty and for sure you will crave for a second one.

Will I go there again? Yes.

 
Tea Tree Oreo S$4.90
 
 

Tea Tree Café Interior
 
Details
Name: Tea Tree Cafe
Address: #B2-52 NEX Mall
Nearest MRT: Serangoon MRT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails