Friday 1 February 2013

Mr Punch

ON last two weeks, I visited the MINT Museum of Toys. And for my lunch over there, I tried the Mr Punch restaurant. This restaurant is located at MINT Museum of Toys basement floor.

Over there, I was amazed with their interior design. Their restaurant wall covered with some old food’s & drink’s advertisement. It’s such a great idea and it makes the overall restaurant looks cozy and vintage.

Not only that, I also surprise with one of their menu named Coca-Cola Baby Pork Ribs. Without must hesitation, I ordered Coca-Cola Baby Pork Ribs.

The Baby back Pork Ribs marinated overnight in Coke, baked for 4 hours in low heat, and then caramelized with special seasoned Coca-Cola sauce.  

As I expected, Coca-Cola Baby Pork Ribs has a unique taste. You can really taste the Coca-Cola whenever you chew the barbeque Pork Ribs. This Baby Pork Ribs is tender and juicy.  Until now, I haven’t found this kind of dish in other Singapore restaurant (or maybe it’s because my restaurant list dictionary is too less :P).

Over there I ordered Gula Melaka Panna Cotta as well.

Gula Melaka Panna Cotta is a Home-made Italian Panna Cotta made by the simmering of cream, milk and sugar, mixed with gelatin and topped with a touch of Asia – juicy gula Melaka all together.

I like the Gula Melaka Panna Cotta. The sweetness level is just nice for me and the Panna Cotta is nicely soft.

Overall, I enjoyed my lunch at Mr Punch restaurant.
 

Coca-Cola Baby Pork Ribs S$26.00

Gula Melaka Panna Cotta S$5.00
 

Mr Punch Interior

 
 
 

 
 
Details
Name: Mr Punch
Address: 26, Seah Street - MINT Museum of Toys
Nearest MRT: City Hall MRT
 
Opening Hours
Monday - Saturday: 10:00AM - 10:30PM
Sunday: 10:00AM - 6:30PM

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails