Friday 26 July 2013

Bakmi Pejagalan

Today I want to share with you one restaurant in Jakarta called Bakmie Pejagalan.

This place is famous for their Mee Tai Bak / Silver Needle Noodles/ Lou Syu Fan / Locupan. Do you have any idea what Lou Syu Fan is?


Lou Syu Fan is similar like a noodle, but it’s made from rice. It has white colour and the Lou Syu Fan’s shape is fat and short.

Since I am a pork lover, I ordered Pork with Mushroom Lou Syu Fan.

Frankly speaking the taste quite dropped when I visited them on May 2013. But, I still can finish one bowl of it.

Will I go there again? No.


Pork with Mushroom Lou Syu Fan


Bakmie Pejagalan

 

Details
Name: Bakmie Pejagalan
Address: Jl. Pluit Barat 1 no. 7, Jakarta, Indonesia 14450
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails