Friday 1 November 2013

Empire State

Empire State is one of the restaurants that I wish to try from quite long time ago. I don't have time to try as it's quite far from my place. Finally last month I managed to visit this restaurant with my cousin.

This restaurant is famous because of their nice foods and big portions.

Over there, we have Country Fried Chicken Chop and Spaghetti Alio with Bacon & Mushroom.

Country Fried Chicken Chop is one of their recommended food. The chicken is boneless and crispy. The sauce makes this dish perfect.

Spaghetti Alio with Bacon & Mushroom portion is very big. I believe this is for two people. The taste is also not bad.

Beside the nice foods, their foods price are also affordable. No wonder why this restaurant is always quite full.

Will I go there again? Yes.


Country Fried Chicken Chop S$12.90

Spaghetti Alio with Bacon & Mushroom S$10.90 

Empire State Interior

Details
Name: Empire State
Address: 1 Woodlands Square #02-10/K10 Causeway Point
Nearest MRT: Woodlands MRT

Opening Hours
Daily: 10:30AM - 10:30PM

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails