Wednesday 4 December 2013

Madeleine`s Original Portuguese Egg Tart

Do you like Portuguese Egg Tart? (Raising my hand in the air and of course with sparkling eyes) YES, I DO!!! Who don’t love egg tart, right =P

When I was hunting for a delicious foods along Tanjong Katong road, I found this Portuguese Egg Tart shop named Madeleine`s Original Portuguese Egg Tart.

It’s not a beautiful and grand shop, but they share that great fragrance plus it got a banner that declares that they sell “original” Portuguese egg tart. 

So, without hesitation, I went inside this shop and bought Pandan Egg Tart, Original Portuguese Egg Tart and Mini Portuguese Egg Tart.

The skin was crispy and the Egg Tart was soft, sweet and yummy.

I believed they used a real pandan leaves to made Pandan Egg Tart.

Will I go there again? Yes.


Pandan Egg Tart (S$1.30), Madeleine`s Original Portuguese Egg Tart (S$1.30), Madeleine`s Mini Portuguese Egg Tart ( 3 for S$2.20)

Madeleine`s Original Portuguese Egg Tart

 
Details
Name: Madeleine`s Original Portuguese Egg Tart
Address: 198 Tanjong Katong Road
Nearest MRT: Paya Lebar MRT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails