Wednesday 19 June 2013

Spize

Good Day to you All!!!

Today, I will share with you one restaurant around Great World City, named Spize. I know this place from my cousin.

Although Great World City is far from MRT station, you can take free shuttle bus from Orchard or City Hall area.

Over there, we ordered Prata Bomb with Cheese, Penang Char Kway Teow, Pineapple Rice and Tom Yam Seafood.

All of the dishes that we ordered were based on my cousin recommendation.

I felt that Prata Bomb with Cheese, Penang Char Kway Teow and Pineapple Rice are not bad.

If you order Prata Bomb with Cheese, remember to ask the waiter for the condensed milk. You may want to dip the prata with the condensed milk. It's very nice.

Penang Char Kway Teow is very nice, but it's quite spicy. So if you cannot eat spicy food, better think twice before try it.

My cousin likes their Tom Yam Seafood, but I’m not. Although the seafood portion were generously given, I feel that their soup is not enough tasty.


Each dish is suitable for 2-3 people. With a decent price, Spize restaurant is a not bad option for dinner or supper.

Will I go there again?
Yes, if I am around Great World City


Prata Bomb with Cheese S$4.00

Penang Char Kway Teow S$6.00

Pineapple Rice S$12.90

Tom Yam Seafood S$13.90

Spize Interior

Details
Name: Spize
Address: 409 River Valley Road
Nearest MRT: Orchard MRT or City Hall MRT

Opening Hours
Weekdays: 6:00PM - 6:00AM
Weekends: 6:00PM - 7:00AM

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails