Thursday 21 March 2013

Oriole Cafe + Bar

Hello Guys!!!

Share with you another restaurant that I had together with my office’s department. When you have farewell, you will have greeting / welcoming right?

Well, after we had farewell with one of our colleagues last year, we also had a welcoming celebration to our new colleague. With of course, my manager as the sole sponsor =)

This time round, I suggested Oriole Cafe + Bar. I saw many good comments on this café.

Over there, we ordered Fish & Chips, Jamaican Jerk Chicken, Mushroom Tagliatelle Set Lunch, Pork Schnitzel Set Lunch and Beef Stew Set Lunch.

The set lunch comes with one bowl of soup of the day or Chicken and Asparagus. Set Lunch Promotion only available from Monday to Friday.

I told them that the recommended dishes over there are Fish & Chips and Jamaican Jerk Chicken.

Fish & Chips consists of Battered snapper fillets, hand cut chips, tartar sauce / malt vinegar.

Pork Schnitzel consists of Breaded Pork Loin, Hand-Cut Fries, and Apple Sauce.

Jamaican Jerk Chicken consists of Grilled Jerk-rub baby chicken, corn salsa, crispy onion rings.

Personally, I’m not that impress with the Fish and Chips. It’s just ordinary Fish and Chips, nothing so special about that. But my colleague told me that his Jamaican Jerk Chicken is very nice and the portion is a lot.

Other colleagues told me that theirs Beef Stew and Pork Schnitzel are okay.

My manager was not that impressed with his Mushroom Tagliatelle either. He still prefers the dishes he ate at the Chef Daniel Kitchen

Overall, their foods are okay. We are leaved the place happily and with big belly =P (okay maybe except me and my manager whose are not that happy with our choice of food).

If you are coffee lovers, you may try their coffee. Their coffees are very famous.

Anyway, Tomorrow is Friday. Yes!!! I simply love Friday, especially at 6:00 p.m. (and I LOVE weekend too of course)!!

Cheers,
Danny

Chicken and Asparagus
Walnuts, Olives, Basil Olive Oil

Fish & Chips S$19.00

Mushroom Tagliatelle Set Lunch S$18.00

Pork Schnitzel S$19.00

Jamaican Jerk Chicken S$20.00

Beef Stew Set Lunch S$20.00
 
Soup of the Day
 
Oriole Cafe + Bar Interior

 
 
Details
Name: Oriole Cafe + Bar
Address: #01-01, 96 Somerset Road - Pan Pacific Serviced Suites
Nearest MRT: Somerset MRT
 
Opening Hours
Monday - Tuesday: 11:00AM - 11:00PM
Wednesday - Thursday: 11:00AM - 12:00PM
Friday - Saturday: 11:00AM - 1:00AM
Sunday: 10:00AM - 10:00PM

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails