Thursday 9 May 2013

Tong Shui Desserts

Today I will share with you one dessert stall named Tong Shui Desserts. Located at People's Park Centre, this dessert stall sells many types of cold and warm desserts.

Over there, we ordered Ice Nata with Jackfruit, 8 Bean Treasure with Chin Chow and Strawberry Surprise.

Strawberry Surprise dessert tastes refreshingly sweet. It's combination between mint (from the ice cream) and sweet (from the strawberry syrup and the fruits). The fruit is fresh enough.

8 Bean Treasure with Chin Chow also not bad. Although I am not a bean type, but I do like this dessert.

I don't like Ice Nata with Jackfruit. It's because they put coconut milk. I prefer they put ice cream instead.

Will I go there again? Maybe yes, but surely I will not order Ice Nata with Jackfruit anymore.


 Ice Nata with Jackfruit S$2.50
 
8 Bean Treasure with Chin Chow S$3.00
 
Strawberry Surprise S$2.80

Tong Shui Desserts Interior

Details
Name: Tong Shui Desserts
Address: 101 Upper Cross Street #02-49 People's Park Centre
Nearest MRT: China Town MRT

Opening Hours
Daily: 11:00AM - 8:30PM

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails