Friday 12 July 2013

Bakmie Mul

Today I want to share with you one of my mom favourite’ noodles stall in Jakarta called Bakmie Mul. PS: Bakmi is Noodle.

Bakmie Mul locates beside Tunas Karya II primary school. FYI, I was their student before. You may see my primary school pictures here.

Last time, my mom would wait for me and my sister in front of the school’s gate. After met us, we would eat this noodle together. What a good memory.
 
This routine never ends even after I graduated from my primary. I and my mom STILL loves to visit Bakmie Mul occasionally even until now.

Normally, I order noodles with beef ball and dumpling. The tastes never change at all. And you know what surprised me; the owner’s face never change either. It still exactly the same, he never looks older!! Wow, must ask him whether he put some collagen ingredient on his noodle =P


Actually, other place might have better and more delicious noodles. But in my heart, no noodle restaurant can replace Bakmie Mul. Is just, I will always remember the happy moment whenever I eat this noodle.

Bakmie

Beef Ball and dumplings

 
Details
Name: Bakmie Mul
Address: Jl Gading Indah III Kompl Kelapa Gading Permai, Pegangsaan Dua, Kelapa Gading - Jakarta


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails