Tuesday 10 July 2012

Mao Shan Wang Durian (猫山王榴莲)

Hi guys!!

Today I want to share with you all the most expensive species of durian called 猫山王榴莲 (which is also called Cat Mountain King in English).

FYI, before I tried this durian I got do some homework. I searched from Ieatishootipost (http://ieatishootipost.sg/) of how to determine the real (authentic) 猫山王.

Read from many forums that there are lot sellers who sell the fake one.

They also sell these durian puffs that sooooo super yummy!!

So without telling more stories, please enjoy the most special (expensive) durian I ever tried. 


Mao Shan Wang

 








Mao Shan Wang Durian is described to be short, thick spines and have brown colour pattern in the bottom.

Short and thick spines


Brown colour pattern


Mao Shan Wang Durian Puff  







Big thanks to the owner for allowing me to take his picture with his “buttery” durian. He is very friendly and a nice guy.

If you want to know how this durian tastes, I suggest you to go find and try it. You WON’T regret it for sure!








Details
Name: 818 Durian
Address: 201 Telok Kurau Road #01-02
HP: 9693 2727
Phone: 6348 8436
Nearest MRT: Eunos MRT

Operating Hours
Tuesday - Saturday: 11:00AM - 8:00PM
Sunday: 11:00AM - 7:00PM
Monday: Closed
(Except Durian Season)

2 comments:

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails