Friday 19 July 2013

Song Fa Bak Kut Teh

Song Fa Bak Kut Teh is one of the top Bak Kut Teh restaurants in Singapore. I am totally agree, it's just because their bak kut is very delicious.

I and colleagues ordered you tiao, big portion of Pork Ribs Soup and big portion of Braised Pig's Trotter.

The Pork Ribs is tender; the soup is hot and tasty. You are allowed to add the soup as much as you want (free-flow).

For me, eat bak kut teh will not be complete without you tiao. So, for the perfect taste, normally I eat the ‘you tiao’ with bak kut teh soup.

Their Braised Pig's Trotter is also not bad. The pork’s fat is not too much.

Most of their dishes are served in 2 portion options: normal portion and a big portion.

Overall, I am satisfied with my dinner over there. I will visit this restaurant again near in the future (confirm guarantee chop).


P.S.: This is my second times visit. Please take note that they only serve white colour soup bak kut teh. 

 
Pork Ribs Soup S$8.50

Braised Pig's Trotter S$8.00 

Song Fa Bak Kut The Interior
 
Details
Name: Song Fa Bak Kut Teh
Address: 11 New Bridge Road #01-01 (Upp. Circular Road), 17 New Bridge Road #01-01 (Upp. Circular Road)
Nearest MRT: Clarke Quay MRT
 
Opening Hours
- 11 New Bridge Road: 7:00AM - 10:00PM
- 17 New Bridge Road: 11:00AM - 10:00PM
Closed on Monday


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails