Wednesday 18 December 2013

Daikokuya

Have you ever try ramen at Daikokuya? If you haven't, perhaps you can use this article as a reference.

Daikokuya is a ramen restaurant located at Riverside Village ~ Clarke Quay area. This place is nearby my office. I am having dinner at Daikokuya with my colleagues before going to Dhoby Ghaut to see some events.

Over there, my colleague orders Special Ramen and Teppan Mentaiko Yaki Ramen.

Special Ramen comes with extra Chashu and flavored Egg. The Chashu is big enough and the broth is not bad.

Teppan Mentaiko Yaki Ramen is a pan fried ramen with pork, fishcake and mix vegetables topped with mentaiko sauce. For me, the taste is still acceptable, but my colleague has different opinion. She prefers normal ramen (have broth) than pan fried one. Pity to her, she is regretting to order that one :p

I order Original Miso Ramen. This miso broth is delicious. I like it more than Special ramen and Teppan Mentaiko Yaki Ramen.

Will I go there again? Maybe yes.

Original Miso Ramen S$14.90++

Special Ramen S$14.80
 
Teppan Mentaiko Yaki Ramen S$12.80

Daikokuya Interior

 
Details
Name: Daikokuya
Address: Riverside Village #01-05
Nearest MRT: Clarke Quay MRT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails