Monday 9 December 2013

Eng`s Noodles Houses Pte Ltd

Are you a Wantan Mee lover? If you ask me, I would say that I am not. I like to eat but not loving it. I prefer Indonesian Mee more than Wantan Mee. It's simply just because Wantan Mee is tasteless.

But my mind is absolutely changed after I try Wantan Mee at Eng`s Noodles Houses Pte Ltd.

I knew this place from 8 Days Eat TV Series. At first, I am curious when I see this TV series. Is it true that Eng`s Wantan Mee that delicious?

But, after I eat this Wantan Mee, I am totally agree that Eng`s Wantan Mee is delicious and tasty. It is so tasty, spicy, delicious and one more time, its’ damn spicy. No doubt this is the best Wantan Mee I ever eat so far.


FYI, Wantan Mee Eng`s Noodles Houses Pte Ltd has special chilli sauce that makes their famous. Their chilli sauce is SUPER SPICY. They already put warning message on their chilli sauce bottle "Beware of Super HOT Chilli".

I cannot stand with their chilli sauce which my sister can.

Will I go there again? Yes.


Wantan Mee S$4.50




Eng`s Noodles Houses Pte Ltd
 
Details
Name: Eng`s Noodles Houses Pte Ltd
Address: No. 287 Tanjong Katong Road Singapore
Nearest MRT: Paya Lebar MRT
 
Opening Hours
Daily: 11:00AM - 09:00PM 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails