Monday 4 November 2013

Just a Quick Update!!

Good Day to All,
 
By the time you are reading this post, I am staying in Jakarta to accompany my mother. For the past three weeks, my mother was hospitalized because of her sepsis (blood infection – caused by the pneumonia). Her diabetic’s background and her broken leg bone made it worse.
 
By now, she is already discharge from the hospital. But, it will require a few months for her broken leg bone to recover by itself (without any operation done). I truly hope she will recover soon.

To take care of her, I had decided to take a long leave and stay in Jakarta for the next three months. So, from now on, I will only share with you some foods that I had before and haven't got time to review before!!!
 
Cheers,
Danny Love to Eat

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails