Saturday 5 April 2014

James` Butchery & Co.

Today I will show you the second restaurant that I try at PasarBella named James` Butchery & Co.

FYI, James` Butchery & Co. is a new specialty butchery led by James Goodenough with 20 years experience. They provide a wide range of gourmet meat selections from beef, pork, poultry, lamb and veal.

At PasarBella, James` Butchery & Co. has two stalls: meat stall and sandwich stall. I try Wagyu Steak Sandwich from their sandwich stall. The sandwich is very crispy and the wagyu steak is also tender. This is the most delicious sandwich that I have tried so far.


Wagyu Steak Sandwich S$15.00
 

 
Judging from the wagyu steak that I eat and also because of seeing the grilled meat by myself, I believed the meat that they provide are also have a great taste. Next time if I visit PasarBella again, I will try their meat.  
 

 
Will I go there again? Yes. 

 
Details
Name: James` Butchery & Co.
Address: Stall K22-25 PasarBella - The Grandstand Bukit Timah 200 Turf Club Road Singapore
Nearest MRT: Botanic Gardens MRT
Opening Hours: 09:30AM - 09:00PM 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails