Sunday 15 September 2013

Kraze Burgers

Looking for foods at Plaza Singapura? Maybe you might want to read this article for your reference. Btw, please note that this is only my personal opinion :)

Introduction:
Kraze Burgers is a Korean burger restaurant located at new extension of Plaza Singapura.

Over there, we ordered Semi-nude and Creamy Salmon Pasta for our dinner.

Please let me share with you my personal thought about their foods:
Semi-nude consists of 2 x beef patty, ham cheese, Swiss cheese, fresh garden salad, grilled sun ripened tomato, grilled onion, Kraze dressing (chili and teri sauce on the side, Italian and mango sauce on top of the salad), sunny side up (egg) on top. Beginning (from the overall looks), I thought this dishes was quite nice, but, soon-after-I-tried, I was regret with this options of mine. The beef patty is not either smooth, juicy or tender, it was more to dry and slightly hard.

Creamy Salmon Pasta is another disappoint. I pitied my sister for ordered that dish. Tried her dish and what can I said is nothing, coz the food is tasteless (no taste at all). The creamy sauce (more to creamy soup for me) was very bland and the salmon was dry.

Their service quality also need improvements. It took them quite long to serve the foods. Other customers beside my table also complained the same thing.

Will I go there again? Absolutely Not!

Semi-nude S$16.00

 
Creamy Salmon Pasta S$9.90++

Kraze Burgers Interior
 
Details
Name: Kraze Burgers
Address: 68 Orchard Road #04-63 & 67 Plaza Singapura
Nearest MRT: Dhoby Ghaut MRT


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails