Monday 17 June 2013

Cafe Oh La La

During my last holiday in Jakarta, I met some of my close friends and had a small gathering. Since one of them like chocolate and cake, we decided to try cakes at Café Oh La La.

We ordered Pannacotta Cream Cheese with Fruit and Ice Cream, Grilled Cheese and Banana with Cheese and Milk, Chocolate Fondre Melt Cake with Ice Cream and Berries Coulis and Hawaiian Fried Pineapple with Mixed Fruits and Ice Cream.

I chose Grilled Cheese and Banana with Cheese and Milk as I like banana so much. This dish even though not that bad but, it’s too sweet for me. Maybe it’s because they put too much condensed milk.

I like Chocolate Fondre Melt Cake with Ice Cream and Berries Coulis the most.


Pannacotta Cream Cheese with Fruit and Ice Cream is nice but a bit sour.

Hawaiian Fried Pineapple with Mixed Fruits and Ice Cream is also not bad. For pineapple lovers, you should try this dish.

Will I go there again? Maybe yes.


Pannacotta Cream Cheese with Fruit and Ice Cream IDR40.000

Grilled Cheese and Banana with Cheese and Milk IDR32.000

Chocolate Fondre Melt Cake with Ice Cream and Berries Coulis IDR40.000

Hawaiian Fried Pineapple with Mixed Fruits and Ice Cream IDR32.000
 
 
Details
Name: Oh La La Gading Walk
Address: Gading Walk #35-37 Kelapa Gading, Jakarta Utara - Indonesia 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails