Tuesday 24 December 2013

Krispy Kreme Doughnuts

Dear Santa,
 
All I want for this Christmas is my mother has a speedy recovery. All I want for Christmas is World Peace. All I want for Christmas is... health + happiness =) 
  
For all
my lovely readers, I wish you all:
Merry Christmas & Happy New Year 2014.
May this Christmas marks the beginning of a wonderful year for us. Have a great one, guys!


In this festive season, Krispy Kreme launch 4 special Christmas design for you to try. There are Santa Claus, Snowman, Christmas Tree and Green & Red Sprinkles Doughnuts.

I bought Santa Claus Doughnuts, Snowman Doughnuts and normal Strawberry Doughnuts. 

FYI! In Jakarta, this Doughnuts only cost me like S$0.95s each (not even S$1.00, wow!). The best part is I no need to queue to buy these doughnuts. Don't be jealous =P.





0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails