Tuesday 15 May 2012

SteakOut

Hi all!! Today, I want to share my food journey at SteakOut.

I was tempted to try this restaurant since my office was moved from Redhill to Clarke Quay.  Every time I by passed this restaurant (I always see it from the bus), I got the urge to try it =)

Finally (yeah….), last week, Me & my friends had dinner over there. We ordered Norweigian King Salmon, Specialty Angus Ribeye, and Teriyaki Chicken Steak.

Specialty Angus Ribeye and Teriyaki Chicken Steak are some of the signature dishes over there.

For me personally, I love their Specialty Angus Ribeye. The meat is tender and the taste is super nice.

Their service quality is very good too. The best thing is, over there, they do not practise GST or service charge.

SteakOut is a quite famous hang out place among the Singapore Management University (SMU) students. Most probably, it because the location is just besides the SMU building.

Norweigian King Salmon S$15.90

 
Specialty Angus Ribeye (200 grams) S$19.90

 
Teriyaki Chicken Steak S$8.90

 
SteakOut Interior


Details
Name: SteakOut
Address: 89 Victoria Street 01-01 (Victoria Hotel)
Nearest MRT: Bugis MRT

Opening Hours
Daily: 11:00AM-10:00PM

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails