Wednesday 29 May 2013

Marble Slab Creamery

Last month, I, my sister and Serene tried some of waffle Ice cream from Marble Slab Creamery.

We choose Cream Brulle and Red Velvet Cake flavour, Pink Grapefruit Sorbet and Matcha Infusion flavour, Chocolate Swiss and Double Dark Chocolate flavour.

The best combination among those three was Cream Brulle and Red Velvet Cake (my sister’ flavour). The taste is very nice and the presentation itself looks yummy. Ceh!!!

The second best was Chocolate Swiss and Double Dark Chocolate (Serene’s flavour). I believed this combination is most suitable for the Choco lover....

The worst combination ever was Pink Grapefruit Sorbet and Matcha Infusion flavour (My own choice of flavour, S**T!!). Yes, I choose this combination by MY SELF. It’s a shame but I admit it.. hahaha..

The taste is super sour (from Pink Grapefruit Sorbet) and bitter (from Matcha Infusion). Can you imagine how weird the combination between sour – bitter altogether???

Will I go there again? Yes. I will NOT order the Pink Grapefruit Sorbet and Matcha Infusion flavour again...hehehe.

Waffle Ice Cream (Cream Brulee and Red Velvet Cake)

Waffle Ice Cream (Pink Grapefruit Sorbet and Matcha Infusion)

Waffle Ice Cream (Chocolate Swiss and Double Dark Chocolate)

Marble Slab Creamery Interior

Details
Name: Marble Slab Creamery
Address: 68 Orchard Road #03-89
Nearest MRT: Dhoby Ghaut MRT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails