Friday 27 June 2014

Happy eating with maximum $5 at M.Mohamad Ismail Shenton Way Mee Stall

Looking for an authentic nasi briyani around Bedok Reservoir area? You may try nasi biryani chicken at M.Mohamad Ismail Shenton Way Mee Stall. This stall is located at the same hawker centre like the wanton noodle stall that I had posted last week.

I claimed this nasi biryani chicken as an authentic version (even though I didn't know the true authentic one :p) because from the taste itself I could taste the richness of the ingredients that they put in this nasi biryani chicken. The taste was similar like nasi biryani chicken which I had tried the first time at Little India area during the trip I took when I was a teenager.

Nowadays, it's quite difficult to find nasi biryani chicken with that kind of taste. Luckily, I find one at this place. 

I like this very much. The chicken is tender and the red sauce is tasty.

Will I go there again? Yes


Nasi Briyani Chicken S$4.50

M.Mohamad Ismail Shenton Way Mee Stall Interior
 
Details
Name: M.Mohamad Ismail Shenton Way Mee Stall
Address: 151 Bedok Reservoir #01
Nearest MRT: Eunos MRT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails