Friday 19 September 2014

Happy eating with maximum $5 at Nur` Ilham June and Family Nasi Padang

Hi all,  I know that many of you have been waiting for my “S$5.00 – Happy eating” post, but so sorry, these days I was quite busy with my stupid current project (Duh, please don’t remind me about that)  Anyway, here is the post that you have been waiting for =P 
 
Nur` Ilham June & Family Nasi Padang
 
I still remember, on that day, the hawker centre near our office was closed. So, there was no other choice, we need to find other place to have our lunch. Luckily we found out Nur` Ilham June & Family Nasi Padang
 
For me, founding them is like founding a hidden gem, it’s simple because it’s location.  It's located inside Manhattan House. I’m quite sure that not many of you heard about this place before.  There is no MRT near there (Alamak, I know). 
 
Ok, let's back to the review. Nur` Ilham June & Family Nasi Padang offers many varieties of Malay foods that you can choose to add on with the rice. Every day they will have different special menu for you to try. On the day I was there, they had Nasi Briyani as a special menu.

Without think twice, I ordered Nasi Briyani.

Their Nasi Briyani comes with chicken, acar (pickle), papadam and curry gravy. FYI Papadam is a crispy Indian crackers.

I like this Nasi Briyani so much. The chicken is tender and big enough. The acar is also very delicious.

Will I go there again? Yes.

Nasi Briyani S$5.00

Nur` Ilham June and Family Nasi Padang Interior 
 
Details
Name: Nur` Ilham June & Family Nasi Padang
Address: 151 Chin Swee Road #01-34/35 Manhattan House
Nearest MRT: Clarke Quay MRT / China Town MRT.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails